Internship - Fullstack Developer Life Sciences
Do you know how to design a better mockup for a data upload site than the one below?
Do you like web technologies and data platforms excite you? For you neither YAML is a vegetable, nor JSON a character from a horror movie? Then we should talk!
During your internship as Fullstack Developer Life Sciences you will gain experience in software development and gather insights into lab automation technology. You will contribute to our data platform using state of the art web frameworks. You will gain experience in designing and implementing fullstack code and run it on our Cloud-based infrastructure.
- Pursuing degree (or recently graduated) in computer science, computational life sciences or related field in Switzerland
- Solid knowledge of at least one major web framework (e.g. Django, Spring or React)
- Knowledge of UX design
- Interest in portal and data management applications
- Creative, solution-driven and self-starter
Helpful, but not required
- Cross-platform frameworks, e.g. Flutter, React Native
- Python Frameworks for backend and automation, e.g. Airflow, FastAPI
- Knowledge of image processing
- CI/CD with GitLab
What we offer
- Possibility to expand your knowledge and learn from experts in the field of software engineering, data science and lab automation in a young and dynamic startup
- Freedom to try out your own ideas
- Remote work possible
- Possible job opening / career in computational life sciences
Contact for questions and applications: